Thursday, May 15, 2008

WHICH IS BETTER??

Today was one of those days when you just can't decide what to have for dinner. The choices were many but nothing appealed to me. Last week we were at the Old Country Buffet where they have a good selection to chose from. Great chicken and mashed potatoes. The only drawback there was there is not a good choice of sugar free deserts. You also get your plate up at the food line which is a good thing because you don't have to wait for the server to bring you a clean plate. You get your own drink refills and don't have to wait for a server to ask if you need a refill.

The second choice was the Golden Coral. This is another buffet restaurant that functions a little differently. You get your plate when you pay at the register. You also get your drink and eating utensils there. I think that the food is equal, but the deserts and far better with a large selection of sugar free deserts. Being diabetic I look for that. I also found the Golden Coral to be a little loud because of all the kids there, this is my second time here and it was the same the first time.
You have to get your new plate from the server and also drink refills.

Having to chose between the two, I think I would have to go with Old Country Buffet.

No comments:

Site Meter