Tuesday, May 27, 2008

IT'S OVER

Yes it's over. The weekend I mean. I hope yours was a nice and restful as mine. I hope that wherever you were the weather was nice. So I guess this means that the summer activity season has started.
I spent the weekend at my camper in Plymouth, Indiana. Saturday was the big flea market where I was able to sell enough items to be able to pay the young man who cuts my grass. The amount I made covers two weeks of cutting. $12.00 per cut. The flea market ended at 12:00 and the rest of the day was spent laying around and visiting with friends. Weather was in the upper to lower 70's. In the evening as usual we gathered around the camp fire for informative, useless conversation that kept us laughing for hours. Around 12:00 midnight we all retired and I was asleep in about 10 minutes since I was up a 5 in the morning to do the flea market and got to the pavilion to assure myself a few tables.
Sunday slept in late. When I did get up I enjoyed a few cups of coffee on my deck which overlooks the lake. It was there that I sat in the rocking chair with my coffee and dozed off for awhile. Again the weather was nice, no rain, and in the the mid to high 70's
None of my family came out so I had a quiet weekend alone.
Monday was also nice. Weather was warm and again I spent time relaxing on the deck watching people fish at the lake and the many people who walked and rode by my lot. My camper is located on a corner lot so I see a lot of people. It's like a constant parade which I like because I am a people watcher. Around 4 I decided it was time to head for home, and that is what I did.
I hope your weekend was a nice as mine.

No comments:

Site Meter