Sunday, May 11, 2008

WISHING I COULD

I wish I could have gone to the camper but it is such a nasty day, cold and rainy. It would not have been any fun just sitting inside.

I wish my mother was still here and I could buy her flowers, a gift, put my arms around her and kiss her on the cheek and wish her a Happy Mothers Day. I can't. All I can do is put flowers on her grave.

I wish my wife was still here and I could buy her flowers, a gift, put my arms around her, kiss her and wish her a Happy Mothers Day. The gift probably would have been a ring with diamonds in it. That was her favorite gift. I can't. All I can do is put flowers on her grave.

I wish all mothers a Happy Mothers Day. In most cases you should be treated like a Queen today and it shouldn't stop there. This day should continue throughout your lifetime. Have a good day.

1 comment:

OIMS said...

Good Morning Rich,

Reading this a day late, but my heart goes out to you. I was thinking the same thing yesterday. My mother passed away from ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease) which was so horrific I cannot be sorry she is gone, but I am very sad. My mother in law, too, is gone along with my father in law.

On the flip side I have a wonderful family and appreciate every moment life is giving me and us.

All the very best to you,
Diane

Site Meter