Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THANKSGIVING

Tomorrow is turkey day. A day for eating and watching football (if you are inclined to do that) I will be having dinner with my son and his family at Gino's. We will be enjoying a buffet Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings. My daughter Julie will be going to southern Illinois with her husband Mike and daughter Delaney to be with Mike's grandmother. It's nice that they do that because she is up in years. My daughter Lorri will be having dinner at a friends home since her husband is at work and her mother-in-law is going to a realtives house and didn't invite Lorri and the kids. So what, that's the way they are. So as it is we will be thinking of each other and feasting on good food. Of course phone calls will be made wishing a good and happy Thanksgiving. Each of us will give thanks quietly and remembering those who are not with us any longer such as my wife. Happy Thanksgiving sweetheart.
To all that read this blog. I wish you a very happy and safe Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Site Meter