Saturday, February 7, 2009

OH WHAT A BEUATIFUL MORNING, OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY.

Remember those words? They come from a song from a musical of years past. The reason I mention them is that today, February 7, 2009 is just that. Makes you want to get out and do yard work.
When I woke this morning at 8:00 it was already 48 degrees and now at 3:30 it is a whopping 61 degrees here in Schererville Indiana. Get out of the house as I see many others are doing by taking a walk around our lake or just sitting outside. As for me, I have some of my windows open to get a little fresh air in the house. I have TURNED OFF THE FURNACE to give my gas bill a break. Tomorrow may not be as nice. Weather man says high of 38 degrees. He also says there will be another high 50's day coming Tuesday. Looking forward to that one too.
This is just a short note to let you know how nice it is here for mid-winter.

1 comment:

Paul Eilers said...

We have been getting great winter weather here as well.

This past weekend, the temperature was in the high 60's, and today it is 65 degrees!

Looks like me and my little man are going again to the park!

Site Meter