Thursday, February 26, 2009

SHOPPING FOR A NEW COMPUTER

Like is mentioned a while back I was working in ENTRECARD and something got into my computer and that was it. DEAD, GONE, KAPUT'S and NOT WORKING. I was going to take it in to see how much it would cost to fix it but said to myself, self, now is a good time to look for that laptop you have always wanted.
Not so easy. What make, what do I want on it, where do I look and so forth. I started out going to Wal-Mart and from there to Costco to Sams Club to Best Buy to Office Max to Meijer and finally to going out of business Circuit City. My wife taught me well. She would always go to all available stores. Come to find out that they are all priced about the same. Best Buy was a little higher than the rest and their extended service contract was a lot higher. Coming home and comparing everything I had written down, it looks like the winner is Wal-Mart.
With the weekend so close I think I will wait for the Sunday sale papers and see what kind of deals they hold.

No comments:

Site Meter