Thursday, June 11, 2009

EXCITING WEEKEND COMING UP!!!!!!!

We have a exciting weekend coming up at the campground this week and that will be the annual yard sale throughout the campground. There should be over 150 campsites included. You can get just about anything you may want short of booze and women. I will be participating with the rest this Saturday and have a mixture of things to sell from children's cloths to arts and crafts. I always look forward to this weekend because it is not only a chance to sell things but also to meet new and talk to new people. The park is open to the public so you can bet there will be a lot of people there as well as security. I am leaving tomorrow (Friday) to start setting up my tables and will be out bright and early on Saturday putting my sale items out which takes about an hour plus. When all is over and things put away it will be time to sit around a fire and talk about the days happenings and what treasures our group found throughout the day.
Looking forward to a nice weekend.

2 comments:

rajinfo said...

hi! your blog is very interesting :)
moreover, i am new to this blogging. i like to you to visits my site in your free time ..and give suggestion to improve
if possible add me in your blog roll. i will return my favour!!

Maldives said...

Hope it will be happy and profitable sale.

Site Meter