Thursday, June 25, 2009

GOING TO TEXAS

It's vacation time again and since my daughter Lorri was here last year it's my turn to go there. She has moved from Shiner to Killeen Texas. Killeen is a little over 200 miles closer than Shiner and a lot larger and is near Fort Hood.
While I am there I hope to see some new things, one being the Houston Space Center. I hear it is really a great place especially for the kids. You have to understand that Shiner had about 2000 people and they sucked the sidewalks in at 7.00 while Killeen is 50 times larger and a lot more to do. Shiner did not have a Diary Queen or McDonalds or a movie theatre. Everything was either 20 or 60 miles away depending on what you wanted to do.
I am looking forward to getting on the road getting there and seeing new things and of course the big thing is seeing my daughter and grand kids.
Talk to ya'll later.

No comments:

Site Meter