Tuesday, June 23, 2009

JON AND KATE

Has this circus come to an end. I haven't seen figures yet on the number of viewers that watched Jon and Kate last night but I bet it was huge. I really don't care if they separate, divorce or whatever, but I watched it out of curiosity. We all know that the show will continue with Jon living elsewhere and Kate staying with the kids. At $75000.00 an episode I would find some way to keep the show going. I wonder if that figure is for re-runs too. With all the fuss that the kids will be going thru over the years I only hope that they will become normal fun loving children. I get the impression that Jon is a little slow and has a hard time making decisions on his own. And for Kate, maybe if she kept her mouth shut once in a while and not be such a bitch, they would still be together.
Only time will tell about this rags to riches couple with 8 adorable kids.
God Bless them and help them make the right decision. Also keep the shrinks out of it. If anyone can screw up one's head, they can.

No comments:

Site Meter