Thursday, June 18, 2009

GOOD YARD SALE AT THE CAMPER!

There is always a thrill of excitement when preparing for a yard sale. Will I make money, will it be cool or hot and will it be sunny or cloudy and the big question is will it RAIN. To answer these questions. Yes I did make a little money, it was cool, in the low 70's, cloudy and just a slight sprinkle in the afternoon around closing time. One of the nice things about the camp wide yard sale is the people you meet. All are looking for that treasure and are willing to share a few words about one thing or another. I'm always glad when someone tells me that they found just what they were looking for and it makes me feel good that I had it.
I did get rid (is that the correct word to use) of quite a few things and now have a little more room in the shed. There will be another one in August and I can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Site Meter