Friday, October 16, 2009

CLOSING DAY

Tomorrow I will be up bright and early, get my coffee and head for the campground. The weatherperson said that it is going to be cold and raining. That's OK because I am not going to stay. All of my friends have closed up for the season and that is my mission.
I will put away the decorations and anything else that can blow away during a winter storm. Unhook the hose and put that in the shed. The biggest job will be to empty the refrigerator and wash it out.
When all of the above is done there will be only one thing left to do and that is take a last of the season ride on the golf cart through the park. When that is done I will put the cart on my patio and cover it with a tarp and weigh it down so it won't blow away.
Then it will be time to call my friend Dana who will winterize it for me so the pipes won't freeze.
When all is done it will be time to get back into my van and say goodbye until next year when, God willing, I will be back to enjoy another summer with my friends.

No comments:

Site Meter