Sunday, October 18, 2009

TURNED THE KEY FOR THE LAST TIME THIS SEASON.


When I woke this morning the sun was shinning and not a cloud in the sky and I said to myself, what a beautiful day to go to the camper. One thing was wrong. The temperature was only 43 degrees. I did go to the camper but this was the last time this season and my reason for the trip was to shut everything down, empty the refrigerator, clean out the cabinets and go home until May of next year.
I was there about three hours when I took a final ride on the golf cart before I covered it up for the winter. I loaded the car and then locked the camper for the last time this year. It was a depressing time but my spirits were picked up as I drove home and saw the beautiful display of colors mother nature gave me to look at on my ride. She did a beautiful job.
Now I have a lot of TV to catch up on, reading and just being alone.

No comments:

Site Meter