Friday, November 20, 2009

DOES HE NOT LIKE US?

Over the last few days there have been pictures of Mr. Obama on the Internet with a picture taken at the Ft. Hood memorial for the people killed by this (whatever you want to call him).
This picture shows him (Obama) with his hands over his crotch during the saying of the Pledge of Allegiance. I'm sure that all the thousands of people who attended this ceremony had their hand over their heart as the others on stage did. What makes him so different?
This really upsets me. All of my life I have been taught to respect the flag by putting my hand over my heart and I'm sure that if he went to an American school, he was taught the same thing.
Does he really think that he is so much better than the rest of us. I wonder if his wife and kids put their hands over their heart during the PLEDGE.
This is something we ALL should remember to do. It is part of Honoring our Country.
GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR TROOPS.

No comments:

Site Meter