Wednesday, November 25, 2009

FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

Today I woke up with the Christmas spirit. Last night I planned out my day in my mind and when I woke up I still had that plan in my mind. I was going to two places, Wal-Mart and Toy's R Us. At 7:00 a.m. I jumped out of bed, made my coffee, showered, ate and took my meds. At 9:30 I was out the door on my way to Wal-Mart on a mission to purchase Call of Duty 2, Modern Warfare. As my daughter tells me it is one of the hottest Xbox 360 games out there. To my good luck Wal-Mart had several of them. As you might know these games are in a glass case and only an associate can get it for you. As luck has it there was an associate right next to me putting other video games in the next glass enclosure. I asked if she could get the game for me and she replied "I can't because I have to put these games away first". She had about 50 games to put away. She said she would have to take all the games back to the counter, leave them there, come back, get my game, return to the counter and bring back all of the other games. She was less than 2 feet away from the game I wanted. All she had to do was move her left foot about 1 foot and she could have opened the case and never left the other games alone. I just looked at her as she told me I would have to come back later. Goodbye Wal-Mart, I will do my best to shop at other stores this Christmas Season and I am sorry I disturbed you ASS OCIATE.
I bought the game at Toy's R Us.
What a joke that was!! I was looking for a doctor's set only to find out later that it can only be purchased online. I purchased the video game I wanted after standing in line for almost a half hour. With the number of customers there, they only had 3 registers open and there were approx. 10 to 15 people in each line. What are they going to do on BLACK FRIDAY.
Good luck to all of you who are visiting the two stores I mentioned.
One more thing!! " HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND HAPPY SHOPPING".

No comments:

Site Meter