Thursday, November 12, 2009

DOLLAR CENTER FOR THAT EXTRA CASH IN YOUR POCKET.

With the holidays coming around again and with the way times are now we could always use a little extra money in our pockets. Maybe it will be used to buy gifts or pay a bill or buy something special for that someone special in your life. There is a website that I suggest you look at for this purpose and that is http://thedollarcenter.com/, also known as the Dollar Center.
You can borrow up to $1500.00 and get that amount within a 24 hour period, unlike banks where it would take considerably longer and require documentation. At the dollar center it is done online from your home or office. The application process is safe and private. I know that you are thinking "for what length of time can I use this money" and the answer to that is 2 to 4 weeks. The nice thing about contacting the dollar center is that there is no need for perfect credit and there are no hidden fees. If you are concerned about any of this and have questions, you can contact them via e-mail and you will receive an answer quickly.
During my lifetime I have run into situations where I needed fast cash. I was lucky enough to have someone to turn to for that money, but if I didn't, I would definitely have turned to the dollar center for help. It's an easy process.
As in all cases of applying for a loan there are some requirements and that is you must be 18 years of age or older, have a valid bank account and have proof of regular income.
Do yourself a favor and catch up on your bills or get holiday cash by visiting the dollar center at http://thedollarcenter.com/.

No comments:

Site Meter