Friday, January 21, 2011

BIG GAME SUNDAY!!!!!

If you are interested in football you know already that there is a big game taking place this Sunday at Soldier Field in Chicago between the Chicago Bears and the Green Bay Packers. You might even want to say that this game has as much hype as the Super Bowl, maybe even more.
The rivalry between these two teams is amazing. The jokes and verbal threats (made in good fun I hope) between Bears fans and Green Bay fans can be seen and heard everywhere. On the streets, radio and television. Their moment to fame.
I for one am getting ready for the game this Sunday. I have my pizza, chips, drinks and Bears hat sitting on my kitchen counter ready to go into action at the moment of kick-off which for me will be at 2:00. I will be watching it alone at home so I will not be freezing at the game and not paying $7.00+ for food and drink. With the camera's scanning the stadium I will be able to see the different types of gear people will be wearing and even some who will not be wearing shirts only to have their skin pained to match their teams colors. In doing this they will ask themselves why they are sick the next day.
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH football.
Enjoy the game and stay safe.

1 comment:

Da Dude said...

Chicago sports fans are crazy. Look at this Bear Mania going on. The Bears did it before and they're gonna do it again. Its not like the Cubs winning a game.

Site Meter