Monday, January 3, 2011

NICE WAY TO START THE NEW YEAR.

Daughter Julie has been suffering with a backache for over a week now and is not getting any better with lying on a heating pad or just not moving. She kept saying over and over that she was going to the ER and see what they had to say. Finally today she went and after nearly four hours of waiting they are leaning toward her having a kidney stone. I have had three of them in my lifetime and believe me they are no fun. Some people say it's about as bad as giving birth. I wouldn't know about that, all I know is that they hurt.
When I had mine, my doctor (one of the older generation) told me to take a drive on a bumpy street or do jumping-jacks just to get the thing moving. I tried the jumping-jacks and I want to say that it worked.
I can only say that I hope that they do something for her because they really, really hurt.

1 comment:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Hi
It's been a while, first, I want to greet you a happy new year!
Second, I hope your daughter gets the help that she needs and get well.
xoxo
MrsM

Site Meter