Friday, March 7, 2008

THE AMISH COOK

I'd like to let you know about a delightful column that I look forward to reading Wednesday in my local newspaper, The Times, formerly the Hammond Times. Getting back to the column, being a guy I never thought I would be reading a column in the food section especially about a Amish family, their ups and downs, moving from one place to another and their traditions. Every week Iovina Eicher tells of what went on in the life of her family, sisters, brothers and everyone else that makes up her family. But the added attraction to this article is the Amish recipes she provides. One day I just might try one and that may be today. Today's recipe it a cinnamon coffee cake which sounds yummy. I hope you will look in your paper's food section to see if this column is available to you. If not you can visit this column at www.amishcookonline.com. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

No comments:

Site Meter