Sunday, March 30, 2008

GOING BACK TO THE PAST

I have had the most delightful time yesterday and today with my granddaughters DeLaney and Angelica. We have been watching home videos from long ago. They are getting such a kick of seeing what their moms and dads, grandmother and grandfather and aunts and uncles looked like 16 years ago. I tell you, we laughed until our sides ached. They saw themselves in the hospital after they were born, coming home, first birthdays and many other things that were in their lives. I was glad and at the same time sad to see my wife Andie when she was healthy and cancer free. I just wish she was here to have watched to videos with us. In this way she will always be with us. The kids also got a chance to see their great grandmother whom they thought was beautiful and looked like a kind Lady, which she was. All these things put together made for a great time.
I would like to invite you to link to my other blog which is http://ladyandie.blogspot.com.
Thank you.

No comments:

Site Meter