Wednesday, March 12, 2008

BANG-DANAS ARE HERE!!!!!!!

This is not an advertisement. Just like you I asked myself, what is a bang-dana. I know that if my wife were here and one of the times she lost her hair to chemo, she would have loved one. It seems that Mary Donley is the inventor of this wonderful creation. When Mary's sister was diagnosed with cancer, Mary knew she would be losing her hair, so being a retired hairdresser and a retired nurse who had been sewing for 52 years came up with the idea of making "bang-danas" with hair and puffiness on top to simulate a full head of hair hiding underneath the bang-dana. This is a wonderful idea and I wish her a lot of luck in her venture. If you are interested about this item you can reach them at the following website, meanwhilebymary.com or call (765)563-0050 or617-7434. The name of the company of Meanwhile by Mary. They make individually handmade alternatives to a wig. I checked out this site and it's real and unique.

No comments:

Site Meter