Tuesday, April 7, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDIE.

I'm sorry I just got around to this now, but a week ago Tuesday, March 31, was the birthday of a very special lady, My wife Andie.
I wish that I could have bought her a gift of diamonds like I always do, have a special dinner for her and have the kids and grand kids over and watch her open gifts, sing happy birthday and give her a kiss and then watch her cut the cake that would have written on it something of a special meaning.
She is now celebrating her birthday with that part of the family who has left us and are now in heaven. With being in that place and surrounded by family I know she had a wonderful birthday party.
Happy Birthday Andie,
Love Rich.

1 comment:

Dick Stone said...

very touching and moving. thanks for sharing and best wishes

Site Meter