Thursday, April 9, 2009

OPENING OF YOGI BEAR CAMP RESORT

It's coming, it's coming. The opening of the Yogi Bear Camp Resort in Plymouth Indiana. That special day is May 1, 2009. Of course if you are a lot owner you can get in now and start the camping season off now.
In checking my camper this year I have discovered that I will need a new roof, a small water spot on my ceiling tipped me off to that. The camper is 10 years old so I guess it's about time.
After this long cold winter I am really looking forward to seeing friends from far and near, catching up on the news and hearing new jokes as we sit around the camp fire. Got to get the golf cart, the preferred mode of transportation, spruced up so I can take my daily ride around the park and see what is new in the way of additions of new campers and remodeling going on. No matter how many times one rides around the park you never get tired of doing it unless of course you run out of gas or the cart breaks down and you have to push it.
I will be going out there the weekend after Easter. Am really looking forward to it. A lot of snowbirds should have arrived by then and the general store should be open.
If you are a camper, come on out and see us. Visit on line and check out rates and activities and special weekends at http://plymouthjellystone.com.

No comments:

Site Meter