Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CUSTOM EMBROIDERY

Did you every put on a shirt and say to yourself "this just doesn't look right. I needs something"? What about some embroidery such as a flower design, name or animal. No matter what you need I'm sure you can find it at Custom Embroidery, http://wwww.threadsmith.com/. When you log onto their website you will find a large selection of items and clothes that would be right for any business or you as an individual. They have active wear, bags and accessories, men and womens polo shirts, mens and womens button downs and much more. They have hundreds of templates to choose from or they can make one for you. There are no minimum quantities or set-up fees. I'll tell you I wish I knew of this place http://www.threadsmith.com/ when I was working, I would have had hat's made up and given them to customers to carry my name all over the country.
If the time has come to add a little one to your family, visit the baby section of Threadsmith and look at the many items available for the little one. Have in mind a personalized baby blanket ? Choose a template that you would like on the blanket, add the child's name and the item will ship within 48 hours. It's as easy as that. Make it a special one of a kind gift. Also available are bibs, clothes and burp cloths.
Also keep in mind, save more when you buy more with their volume discount program.
Do yourself a favor, log onto http://www.threadsmith.com/ and take advantage of their services for all of your embroidery needs.

No comments:

Site Meter