Monday, December 14, 2009

ARE THEY NOT IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT.

Today was a day or running around getting last minute shopping done. As a diabetic I should eat something in the morning, but noooooooo I wanted to get out and get that shopping done. I left the house around 10 and went from one store to another and then realized that I had not eaten anything that morning except for two cups of coffee.
I was getting hungry so I stopped at Wendy's for a hamburger. I got my food and sat down to fill myself and after about 15 minutes it dawned on me that this Wendy's did not have any Christmas decorations anywhere to be found. Odd since all other eating places and stores are playing Christmas music and have decorations all over the place. I wonder, is Wendy's the hum-bug of the eating establishments or maybe they just don't care.
Merry Christmas all who work for Wendy's.

No comments:

Site Meter