Wednesday, December 30, 2009

WHAT IS ABUSE?

Today I received my notice from the Social Security Admin about how much my monthly Medicare medical insurance will by and the grand figure of how much will be deposited to checking account. I was happy to see that nothing changed as it will for some people. I want to thank our leaders for that. At the same time I am not happy with our leaders for not giving us seniors a cost of living increase this year and also the next. But wait didn't the House and Senate vote to give themselves raises of $4700 and $5300. And let's not forget our Congressmen who added $10,000 to their salary putting them almost to a $200,000 salary per year.
What are we seniors supposed to do, collect aluminum cans to make ends meet.
REMEMBER there is another election coming in 2010. Why don't all you do gooders remember what happened this year and when election time comes look for new leaders and bring change again, this time for the better.

No comments:

Site Meter