Sunday, December 27, 2009

THERE WAS A BLANKET OF WHITE THIS MORNING.


It started yesterday afternoon and continued into the evening. This morning there was a blanket of white fluffy stuff that covered everything. It was beautiful. There were cars parked on the street which didn't help the plowing situation. The plowing started about 10:00 last night and went on all night. I live in a division where they plow our driveways sidewalks and streets.
As I was having coffee and reading the newspaper this morning I noticed a police car pull up and park behind two cars that were parked in the street. I was curious so I watched from my window and sure enough the policeman got out of his car, dusted off the plates and proceeded to write a ticket for each car. In total there were three police cars driving through the sub-division writing tickets for the many cars on the street. The village, I'm sure, made a fortune this morning.
But I still say the snow looked beautiful.

No comments:

Site Meter