Saturday, November 24, 2007

CELTIC WOMEN CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION

With Christmas coming and my wife being gone no two years I find this time of year hard to endure. I see other couples shopping together, dining together and in my mind I know this will not happen for my wife and me. There were so many things we did and prepared for together I can't fathom her not being here. But I just wanted to tell you that I am enjoying one of the most beautiful Christmas shows. It's called Celtic Women Christmas Celebration. The women are a total of five. Four sing and one plays the violin. Absolutely wonderful. They are singing a combination of your favorite Christmas songs and traditional Irish (Celtic) Christmas songs. They should be called the Celtic Angels because their voices are just that. They are pure talent and elegance. There are no jeans with holes in them, tattoos, just beautiful evening gowns and voices. They are backed by a 100+ choir and a large orchestra. I can't say that there is not a tear in my eye fore I can imagine how my wife would enjoy this program. She loved this time of year with family and friends.

No comments:

Site Meter