Wednesday, November 7, 2007

DENTEMP O.S.

When packing for a vacation, we never think of the important things, such as tooth ache medicine. I wish I had when I was driving to Texas. I was chewing a piece of gum and yep, you guessed it, a filling came out. The pain was so intense I almost drove off the road. Luckily we were near a good sized town where I was able to get help. What if I wasn't, I know a product that I wished I had, and now carry with me. It's called Demtemp OS. A dental repair material that was invented by a dentist. It provides fast temporary relief of pain and discomfort. It's easy, just remove it from it's plastic vial and it's ready to use. No MESS!, NO MIXING! and there are several applications in each vial. It also replaces lost fillings and may be used to temporarily cement loose crowns. It's so strong that you can eat on it with 30 minutes of setting. And most important, all products have been tested and fully comply with FDA regulations for Oral Care. Also check out the temporary repair link http://www.majesticdrug.com/demtemp_os.htm and see how these products work. You can order this product on line, so while you are there why don't you do just that. You can also get full instructions on how to use this product. So remember Dentemp OS for you medicine cabinet or suitcase.

No comments:

Site Meter