Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

It's 8:40 am and I thought I would put out this post before getting the house ready for company that are coming for dinner. It was supposed to snow last night, 1-3 inches, but that didn't happen. That's a good thing because I know many of you will be on the road today and driving is bad enough on a day like this without having snow or ice or rain. I will probably run to the cemetery and say Happy Thanksgiving to my wife Andie. This is the second year without her and it seems harder than the first. Anyway, life goes on. Being lazy as I am I ordered a turkey dinner from our local Jewel food store. Just heat and serve. Comes with turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes and sweet potatoes. Can't wait. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL. BE SAFE.

If you are so inclined you can check out my other blog MY ANDIE at http://ladyandie.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Site Meter