Sunday, April 6, 2008

DAYS TO LIVE FOR.

This is a day the Lord created to tell us winter is almost over. Just a taste of what is to come. It was 68 degrees today, bright and sunshiny. Just beautiful. Taking advantage of this day I took my granddaughters to the park so they could play and I could watch the endless parade of people walking and jogging. Being in the category of old men, I enjoy seeing the younger opposites and there was an abundance out today. People walking the next generation of workers and politicians in strollers or holding their hand as they wobbled back and forth to keep from falling. I remember those days. To long ago. After the kids had their fill of playing we came home and sat on the patio. Living in a neighborhood of mixed ages, this too was an endless parade of people walking to start trimming down for summer. All in all it was a wonderful day. I hope you enjoyed yours.

No comments:

Site Meter