Friday, April 11, 2008

TO SILLY AND FLUFFY

Thank you for your comment. God Bless you, traveling around for 8 years doing your thing. That is great. Your right, camping is a wonderful experience for both adults and kids. We started with a tent, went to a pop-up, pop-up was turned upside down in a storm and demolished. Didn't camp for ten years after that. Finally my wife said lets rent the park model at Yogi Bear. We did and she said this is really nice. Then she said lets buy a park model, buy a lot and put the camper here. That was ten years ago and since that time she has passed away, she really loved to go there. At first I was going to sell it because I thought I would not be able to go there without her. I guess in the back of my mind she was telling me to stay because this was "our" place and we have good friends here. So Silly and Fluffy just keep on camping and doing your clown thing. Love and enjoy.

No comments:

Site Meter