Tuesday, April 29, 2008

WHERE OH WHERE DID MY SUV GO?

Oh my where did my SUV go and better yet where did my 7 year old grandson go. I do believe he stole my SUV. That is exactly what he did according to a news article in my local paper. According to police the 7 year old boy took his grandmothers SUV and went on a 8 minute ride that left a trail of broken mailboxes, smashed cars and knocked down sign posts. The ride finally came to an end, police said, when a wheel fell off. This young man faces grand theft auto charges.
Next time grandma hide your keys when he is around or give him driving lessons.

2 comments:

Nadine said...

Wow! They won't convict him. Thankfully he didn't hurt anyone or himself!

Jackie said...

Glad he was OK. Doubt the charges would stick as I am sure the Judge did some wacky things at that age, we all do. Mine was letting chickens free so no-one would eat them, cost my folks a fortune LOL.

Thanks for the entrecard addy.

Site Meter