Saturday, April 12, 2008

SERVICE AT IT'S BEST.

I have a Honda Odyssey and I like it. I received a notice from Bosak Honda telling me that I need an oil change since my van has reached 62,559 miles. OK. In October of last year I had them do the 60,000 mile maintenance which was around$350 or $400. By the time I walked out of there I spent almost $1000.00, New brakes and whatever else that would bring it up to that amount. Well now I need that oil change and I have a coupon for $3.00 off. I called to make an appointment with the Service Department on Thursday, got the operator who said she would connect me. The phone rang, rang and rang, finally the operator got back on the line and asked if any had picked up, I said no so she connected me again, and again it rang and rang. When she got back on the line she said she would have someone call me that day. Here it is
Saturday and nobody has called me yet. Yes folks this is SERVICE AT IT'S BEST. Go Bosak.

1 comment:

Aerten said...

I have an Odyssey, too. LOVE it! And while sometimes I think the prices I pay for service at my dealership is a little high, the quality of their service is excellent. I bought my car at a different Honda dealership, whose service was merely adequate (but better than what yours sounds like).

Are they the only Honda dealership around? Maybe they think they can get away with crappy service because they are.

Site Meter