Sunday, February 13, 2011

FIVE YEARS AGO.

Today is February 13, 2011 and it was five years ago just about 8:00 a.m. that I lost a very, very good friend of mine. A person who was an inspiration to me and I loved very much and miss very much. That person was, and as far as I am concerned, still is my wife.
Two weeks after I retired it was discovered that she had cancer. Even with we had six wonderful years traveling, going out for lunch and dinner and doing good things.
Yes, I am lonely but I also have wonderful memories of our life together and those memories I will never forget.
Sweetheart, have a wonderful 5th anniversary in heaven and I know the Lord will give you a special party.
I love you.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I pray that God gives you comfort today!

Lynne said...

"What a beautiful difference one life can make"
I read this earlier today and I was reminded of it when I read your post. Cherish your memories, it is such a wonderful thing to have been able to spend time with your best friend before she went to live with the Lord. God bless you.

Lainy said...

Happy anniversary. Sure the wonderful memories of her will last a lifetime.

All the Best,
LAINY

LAINY'S MUSINGS
OUR JOURNEY TO FOREVER
THE FOOL ON THE HILL
THE CERTIFIED FASHIONABLE CHIC
KUERDAS

Site Meter