Saturday, February 12, 2011

WHO'S THINKING OF RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT?

I was reading the newspaper either yesterday or the day before and came across an article that really made me come awake. The article was listing a few potential candidates who might run for President of the United States. It was a man who has loads and loads of property and money and also has a tv show. This person has a ridiculous comb over and when he speaks his mouth contorts into several different positions. If you haven't guessed by now I have to tell you that it is Donald Trump.
Do you think he would make a good president? I can see him now standing in front of Congress, wave his hand over all of the and say "YOUR FIRED" although maybe that is what they need.
The man if a buffoon and should stick to what he is doing now.
I do hope that I read the article wrong.

No comments:

Site Meter