Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WHO WAS DRIVING?

It was 3:30 a.m. on Saturday in Michigan City, Indiana when a LaPorte County sheriff's deputy was called concerning a car on the railroad tracks. The driver of the car was revving his engine to free himself from the tracks. Somehow he went off the road and wound up stuck on the tracks.
According to police the man who, is 30 years old, didn't know how he got into the situation he was in saying "I think a snowman brought me here".
If that were the case wouldn't the driver's seat be wet from melting snow with the heater on and further more if that we me I would have been shaking from fear that a snowman would enter my car and start driving it.
There was no mention of alcohol involved but I sure would like to know his blood alcohol level.
I guess with all the snow we have had it would be possible?????????

1 comment:

Mike Golch said...

yeh Right,the smowman did it.

Site Meter