Sunday, February 27, 2011

IT'S ALMOST TIME AGAIN.


With the month of March in a few days that puts the opening of the campground just one month and 15 days. I really can't wait. I've been cooped up in this house way too long. Looking forward to sitting on the deck, fishing, sitting around a campfire and visiting with friends and of course the warm weather.
When my wife passed I gave some serious thought about selling the place. The first time I went back without her I waited a long time before I went in. Everything there reminded me of her. How the place was decorated and her favorite tree in front which was blooming, that being a red bud with purple flowers. She loved that tree, our deck and the bench on the patio overlooking the lake where we would sit in the morning having coffee and just enjoying the view. After I had given all of these things thought I knew I could not sell because this was our place and the place we shared and loved.

1 comment:

none said...

She will remain in your heart and it will ease your mind to be in the same place where you shared your love. At least that is how I think I would feel.

Site Meter