Wednesday, August 1, 2007

FANTASTIC WEEKEND IN WISCONSIN

I had a nice surprise last Wednesday. My sister-in-law, Dottie, called me and asked what me and my granddaughter Angelica were doing this weekend and invited us to accompany them to the Yogi Bears Jellystone Park Camp Resort in Warrens, Wisconsin, This is about 45 minutes past the Wisconsin Dells. What a wonderful place. It has a indoor and outdoor water park, several swimming pools, tons of activities for young and old. I have a camper in a Yogi Bear Park in Indiana and you would put 8 of my parks into this one, that's how big it is. They have tent camping, pull campers, park models and camping sites with cable TV. We stayed in a Villa which slept 12 people. My sister-in-law and her husband and I had our own room. There is a loft that my niece and her husband and two children had and my granddaughter slept on the couch in the living room. It was hot during the day and nice and cool at night where you could open the window for perfect sleeping. I will tell you more about this wonderful weekend in future posts.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

It was such a nice surprise to see you up there. We didn't know you were coming-but it was a lot of fun to get to spend more time with you than normal! Be safe on your upcoming trip--thoughts and prayers are with you!

Robyn

Lynne said...

That sounds fabulous! I'm ready for a weekend like that. We loved going to the Great Wolf Lodge in Wisconsin Dells too! Now that we've moved south to TX we need to find a similar place.

Site Meter