Thursday, August 23, 2007

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Yesterday was the first day of school for my granddaughters Angelica and Delaney. Wanting to make sure they got there I drove them myself and walked with each to their room. All school personnel were wearing sailor hats to highlight the theme of Sailing to Success. There were enough people to help you get to the proper room that you couldn't get lost if you wanted to. After I saw that they were safe and sound I left the building with a smile on my face knowing that I was going home for a few hours of peace and quiet. As I looked around it was if everyone was smiling. I wounder why.

2 comments:

Karen said...

We love the kids but the quiet is nice too!

Lynne said...

I get to experience this in two more days! I'm excited for my daughter but I have to admit, I will miss her.

Site Meter