Wednesday, August 8, 2007

REPLY TO NLYNNECT

Thank you for your comment to my post about the weekend in Wisconsin. Yes it was really fabulous. I know of the Great Wolf Lodge in the Wisconsin Dells and that too is very nice. I found that the place we were at is not as pricie as the Dells. I guess the Dells has only so much time to make their money whereas this Yogi Bear Resort is open all year for winter sports. Im
sure there are many places just as nice in Texas. My daughter lives in a little town called Shiner Texas about 90 miles SE of Austin. Once again, thanks for the comment.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Thanks! I know we'll find some places in Tx too, it's a huge state! Actually, we've been planning on going towards Austin and doing some river tubing. There's a lot to explore here!

Site Meter