Tuesday, August 14, 2007

SCORE LEARNING CENTERS

When I was a kid going to school I don't think the word tutor even existed. If it did it was only. for the rich kids. I sure could have used tutors to get me through school. I will be looking into this tutoring program for my granddaughter.

At Score they know that fun and engaging learning is the best way to keep your child involved in learning. Their Academic Directors are dynamic tutors who can answer questions, but can also provide positive feedback and help motivate your child to keep moving forward. If your child needs that one on one personal attention with a Math Tutors, Score provides the support they will need. At they make sure double digit divisors don't turn into double-digit headaches. Look into this great program like I am going to do for my granddaughter.

No comments:

Site Meter