Monday, August 20, 2007

4th GRADE READING TUTORS

Does your child like to read but has trouble reading and understanding what they read. I would suggest a Reading Tutors help with this problem. A place that I am going to look into on the advice of my niece is Score Learning Centers.

At Score, they know that reading becomes a lot more challenging in the fourth grade. If your child would like to become a more advanced reader, Score will provide your child with a fun and positive tutoring environment. Their Advanced Program allows your child to progress at the own speed. Your child will develop a strong understanding of the subject matter after each lesson with the help of Academic Directors. When you think about it , the only struggle your child should have with reading is putting the book down. I will certainly look into this program for my granddaughter who is going into the fourth grade.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi, is there a way to make your comments so that non Blogger account members can make comments? I know of one who reads your blog but can't leave a comment because she doesn't have a blog through Blogger.

Site Meter