Tuesday, August 28, 2007

CAR SHOPPING

Have you ever gone car shopping. What a joke. My daughter asked me to go with her to look at a car she wants to buy. We get to this place and the salesman comes out and of course that greet you like you are old friends. My daughter had been talking to this guy on the phone so he knew what car she wanted to look at. Oh, by the way we got there at 6:25 p.m.. After this family greeting he takes us to see the car. He opens the door and we each take turns sticking our head in to look around. Then we walk around the car one, two, three, four and five times with nobody saying a word. Finally I said "can we take it for a ride". He got the keys and a plate and my daughter, myself and two granddaughters get in and take it for a ride. The girls wanted the radio on as Julie and I tried to figure out how to turn on the air and the radio. When the ride was completed, the salesman came over and of course asked how we liked it. Again we walked around to car one, two, three, four and five times with nobody saying a word. Finally I broke the ice and said lets put some figures together. Well to make a long story short, figures were put together and the credit man said it would be ten minutes for him to get a answer for her. We went into the waiting room and sat, sat, sat until he finally came out of his office and said he would have to call her tomorrow because there was nobody at the banks right now. He said not to worry she will get the car and he would call her tomorrow. I HATE SHOPPING FOR CARS.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I'm with you, I HATE shopping for vehicles. Why is it that these people at dealerships just can't be up front from the beginning. They waste a lot of our precious time. Ticks me off!

Site Meter