Friday, August 17, 2007

NOT USING TURN SIGNALS

Today there was an artical in our local newpaper about people using turn signals. Now that I think about it there are many drivers that either choose not to use them, don't know how to use them or don't that it is against the law not to use them. I'd like to know the stats of how many accidents are caused by people who don't use their turn signals. Better yet what about the people who don't turn them off after making a turn. I always wait before I pull out when I see a car coming toward me with their signal on. I can't remember how many time that person does not turn but goes right on by. If I had pulled out I would have been involved in a accident. So to you don't choose, don't know how and don't know the law, WAKE UP before you become a stat.

No comments:

Site Meter