Wednesday, February 13, 2008

AIDDIN THE SHOOTER

As I have mentioned before in my other blot, http://ladyandie.blogspot.com, I have two grandsons in Texas. This particular story embarassed his mother to no end. She had to pick up a few things at the local Dollar Tree stock and thought as long as Spencer, the older brother, was in the car, she would leave both Aiddin (3) and Spencer in the van so she wouldn't have to deal with the boys saying I want this or I want that. Maybe she should have taken them with her. In the parking lot the van was parked at a angle to the store and the highway. As she approached the van she could see a stream of water(?) coming out of the van in a perfect arc. As she got closer she could see Aiddin, pants down, facing the highway doing his thing. Being a small town there isn't much traffic that goes by the store but those who did blew their horn in approval as to what this little guy was doing. That a boy Aiddin.

No comments:

Site Meter