Tuesday, February 26, 2008

GET THE RIGHT TRAINING WITH AVAND

Are you looking for a new job that will take you down the road to success and a profitable future?
Well in order to get there you will need the proper training from people who have been there and done that.

When I started my first job and finally retired after 40 years I can now sit back and reflect on what training I had over the years. Everyone started in the mail room and that is when training started so we could focus on what the entire corporation did. From there we were assigned to a department within a division and training began again. Both in the classroom and by sitting at a desk and having hands on training which was overseen by a seasoned employee. I can't tell you how many training sessions I have attended over the years but I can tell you that each and every one of them opened new doors to being a better employee. Maybe thats why I was there for those 40 years. Back then we didn't have Avand Sales Training UK available to us.

If you need training in any field go to the following website http://www.avand.co.uk/ and see what they have to offer. At Avand you can find courses for sales, plumbing and management.
Just go to their website and click on the join us button, fill out the form that comes up and Avand will get in touch with you. How easy is that to get started in your career.



No comments:

Site Meter