Monday, February 18, 2008

POWER OF PRAYER

I am asking anyone out there to please join me in praying for two of my friends. One is Debbie and she has just had a lung transplant a few days ago and at this point things are not going too well. After the transplant certain complications set in and as of this morning her kidneys are not functioning properly. They were going to put her on the list for another lung but with the kidney problem may stop this from happening.

The other person is my friend Barb. Barb just had a stem cell transplant and at this point with all the antibiotics they put into you when they do this, she is very sick. Hopefully each day will get better for her as it did my wife. I pray that this procedure works for her.

I am asking that you take a moment from your day and say a prayer for these two wonderful people.

Thank you.

No comments:

Site Meter