Tuesday, February 12, 2008

BLOG FOR PETS

Do you have a pet? Do you want a pet? Do you have questions about your pet or pets in general? Well I have found a website where you can go and it's a Pet Blog just for pets. Blog about the dog you have or tell about dogs that you think are wonderful. Blog about your cat or get information about cats. The website that I am talking about is Thoughts Fur Paws and can be reached at http://thoughtsfurpaws.com/. Read the interesting blogs from other dog and cat owners about their pet. Learn about the Un-Great Eight- Dangerous Human Foods not for dogs. I never knew that grapes can be harmful to dogs as well as table scraps, onions and garlic. Before I wrote this blog I visited Pet Blog to see what it was all about. I discovered that it is a wonderful site full of information and blogs that will keep you, if you are so inclined, reading for hours. You can find out about breeds, shelters, microchipping, cats and much much more. It is a fun and informative site. So log into http://thoughtsfurpaws.com/ to learn what's good for your pet.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Isn't that the craziest dog picture? I cannot wait to get home to make it smaller on my blog. LOL

Site Meter