Monday, February 25, 2008

NIGHT OF ANTICIPATION

Well it's snowing again. I didn't even know it was going to snow until I treated myself to lunch at the Old Country Buffet and heard people talking about it. Did shopping so I don't have to worry about running out of something. My granddaughter went to bed to night as jumpy as a snowman by a hot stove, wondering how much snow we were going to get. Not that she cares. The big thing is will there be a two hour delay or no school at all. It's as Santa was coming again. Needless to say she is hoping for the second option, no school. We'll just have to wait and see. My concern is shoveling a place in the year for the dog to do her stuff. It's coming down pretty good right now. Sweet dreams and let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

No comments:

Site Meter