Tuesday, February 26, 2008

THINKING OF SPRING

As I sit here and type this post the snow is coming down at a pretty fast pace, my mind is not here but months ahead thinking of Spring. Yes Spring. That is when the campground opens, April 15, and I get to see all of my camping friends again. There will be hugs and kisses, enjoy kissing the young girls, idle chatter and of course the sitting around the campfire telling stories of the past six months and finding out what is new in every body's lives. Can't wait to see how big my neighbors little boy Zane got. He's a cuttie. These are the things that get me through winter, especially being alone as some of you know the feeling. I have a huge Redbud tree in front of my camper that my wife wanted and each year it is more beautiful than the last when it blooms. I only wish she were here to see it although deep down inside I know she does see it.

No comments:

Site Meter